after I was done with MY projects and got my house on the market.Well, guess what?
I’m going to start answering some of your questions and requests with a new series of posts that I’m calling:
Basic DIY Skills Training
Here are some of the requests/questions I’m thinking of covering:
- basic framing
- drywall installation and patching
- what tools do you use for what and how do you use them
- how to change out a light fixture
- install a faucet
- changing hardware (doors and cabinets)
- how to install flooring (hardwood and floating laminate)
- install shelves in a closet
- how to cut and install crown moulding
I keep getting requests for a wainscoting tutorial. Because of the extensive time, effort and expense it will take to create it, (if I do create it) it will probably be an E-book for purchase. It would be a really big commitment from me.
Also, I keep getting asked about this one: How to paint cabinets? I already did this tutorial once but my all the pictures disappeared on part 1 so I deleted the whole thing and I haven’t had it in me to create it again! It was really, really involved! I will re-do it sometime. It might be another E-book thing. I haven’t decided.
Did I miss something?
Do you have a specific BASIC DIY PROJECT you’d like me to (try to) cover?
I’m not saying I’ll know how to do everything. If I don’t know how to do something, I’ll try to get a guest who does. 🙂