You can never have too much help when it comes to getting a good paint finish so I’ve compiled a list of all my best painting tips as well as some other great painting tip articles from around the web. Yes, you are welcome!
12 of my own painting tips and tricks
- My favorite paint for furniture and cabinets
- Proper paintbrush care
- Elevate your workpiece
- Using a paint mixer to properly mix your paint
- Keep paint on your project not on your hands
- How to remove dried paint drips and lines
- The 411 on paint sprayers
- How to paint MDF and get smooth edges
- How to paint Beadboard
- How to prep a new paint roller
- 5 easy painting tips
- White wood filler for holes in painted surfaces
15 great painting tips from around the web
- Everything I know about Spray Paint by All Things Thrifty
- The Ultimate Painting Cheat Sheet by Pepper Design Blog
- 10 awesome tips for choosing the right paint color by My Blessed Life
- Trim Painting Tips by The Family Handyman
- 15 Favorite painting tips, tools and paint by Pretty Handy Girl
- How to Paint Furniture by Just a Girl
- DIY Chalkboard paint tutorial by DIY ShowOff
- 20 Must know painting tips and tricks by Songbird
- 10 painting tips and tricks you never knew by Live Love DIY
- Painting Tips for All Experience Levels by A Little Tipsy
- How to paint kitchen cabinets by All Things Thrifty
- Tips for taping window panes by Shabby Creek Cottage
- How to paint around a toilet by House of Hepworths
- Paint, Paint, Paint and more Paint by Centsationonal Girl
- 7 tips to get good spray painting results by Songbird
I think I spend at least an hour a day answering email questions and when I get the same questions repeatedly … well who has an hour a day to spend answering the same questions over and over? In an effort to “try something more effective”, I’ve put all my Painting Tips and Tricks are on this handy gallery page that I created to make it easy to find what you’re looking for.
Hope this helps!
Do you have a great painting tip that you didn’t see here?